Brian Hiatt is the data controller within the meaning of Article 4(7) GDPR with respect to all personal information collected through the Services. Accordingly, Brian Hiatt is responsible for, and controls, the processing of your personal information with respect to personal information collected through the Services.The use of information provided to me by my customers (each a “Client” and collectively our “Clients”) for the purpose of processing on their behalf shall be limited to the purpose of providing the Service for which the Client has engaged Brian Hiatt.
Brian Hiatt acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal information. Brian Hiatt has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes on behalf of its Clients. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to Brian Hiatt’s Client (the data controller).
Brian Hiatt. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards regarding our website.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Brian Hiatt takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website(s):
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer as part of our customer experience team.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The ADA defines requirements (2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design) for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. The following measures have been taken when designing our website(s).
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
- All graphics have an “alt” tag
- All online forms and date entry points have descriptive html tags
- All hyperlinks have a descriptive anchor text
- All pages have “skip navigation” links
- All the text content is structured using proper heading tags
- All PDF files are accessible
- All videos have subtitles, transcripts, and audio description
- The color contrast of web pages are sufficient according to ADA guidelines
- All fonts are accessible
- All HTML tables are populated with column headers, row identifiers and cell information
- All audio files on the website have a written caption
- All call-to-action buttons have an accessible name and an ARIA label
- All website pages are accessible with keyboard navigation
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Postal address: 1823 Marchmont Dr, Lucas TX 75002
We will respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility With Browsers and Assistive Technology
The website is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
Google Chrome (latest version)
Safari (latest version)
Microsoft Edge (latest version)
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the our website(s), there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Comments from users: Uploaded images, though rare, may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request within 3 business days.
Formal Approval of This Accesibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Collectorpro Software Inc
Brian Hiatt, Vice President
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was updated on September 17th, 2022